- John Green, Looking For Alaska is one of my all time favourite books, and it is what made me come to realise that John Green is up there with my favourite authors.
- Cassandra Clare, the Queen! Even though I am still so many books behind in her Shadowhunters Chronicles, I still pre order every book, and I hope to catch up on her SH books by the end of this year.
- Stephen King, he is such an amazing writer, and if I ever want to pick up another of his books, I don’t have to do research into ones I want to buy, as I probably want to read them all.
- Sarah Bailey, eve though Bailey only has two released books, I was hot on the release for her latest one, Into the Night, and I loved it just as much as her debut, The Dark Lake, and I cannot wait for August, for the release of Where The Dead Go.
- Lexie Elliot, much like Bailey, Lexie Elliot only has two released books, both of which I loved, and I cannot wait for 2020 when her next one, How To Kill Your Best Friend, is set to be released.
All the love,